Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year...

once again,i countdown infront of the monitor...christmas,new year...i'm not complaining any,i feel nothing wrong with the way i countdown my new year...the day after christmas...my friends knows that i have passed my lonely christmas night at cyber cafe...so one of my friends have asked me out for gaming on the new year countdown night,and i agree with it,promise will be there...they know that i don't like to go other places other than this...i can't stand those clouded places,everyone pull and pushing each others,i know i will have a difficult on those situation...i rather stay on the cyber cafe...click click on the monitor...gaming with my friend or even just myself with LAN gaming players...

i reach there around 11 o'clock....and it full,my friends arrive early then me...so they get a pc for their own...but there only one more pc around my friend...i get it for my girlfriend,so that she won't need to standing and wait...and i wait till around 30 minutes before countdown started...a few person they go and pay...head to club house,and join their friend for countdown event,so that how i get pc for my own and just right behind my friends,but the problem is,they come back right after the countdown finish,but what the meaning of this ?go there''5.4.3.2.1,wuhu~Happy New Year~'' and then head back to the place before...can you get the picture? xD

and before this...something happened...not that good for this kind of big day...but nevermind...i will post it when one day i learned to ''let it be''...so sorry i not sharing this for now...but be patient,one day,there will be one day i'll share this to you...haha =P


today was a day that totally tire...after non stop of gaming since few month ago...until today...finish work and rush to cyber cafe...as i have made a promise to them day before this...i never though that it will be tire like this...but nevermind...because i have get use to the day that not enough sleep...normally i sleep for 5~6 hours a day...sometime 4~5 if i get back home too ''early'' =P...eventhought i'm tire...but still i have to made up to my promise...so i end up back home in a half dead condition...i'm not blame anyone or anything...just i miscalculate,haha...

but i think i will have a better way to countdown my new year or maybe others event/day...
Best Wishes For You All On The Incoming Year~
bye then,have a nice day =P

9 comments:

Catherine Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Upcoming Chinese New Year...
Gong Xi Fa Cai
hehehehehe
And thanks for ur Link-Me...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Before Well Grown said...

no worry CK...i find out the problem already...i fix it...^^
~Bryan~

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...
You are so nice
A big thanks to U
Gambateh!!!

William aka Duke said...

LOnely X'mas night??? I thought you have a girl to celebrate with.. Red wine, with steak and creamy salad dressing.. (yummy..) + chocolate vanilla Ice cream.. (but I will cook myself.. hehe)
From the blog I read through, I feel that the time you are celebrating this big day is not being yourself, seems sad more than being happy.. or something troubles you. A new Year is like a Birthday, either you will think of another year has passed or you are 1 year OLDER.. I rather stay home sleep. 4-5 hours sleep is not enough Bryan my friend, but I cant talk much cuz I have experience not having my nap for 3 days straight! I will faint after 3 days. These days I do not have the time to write a blog .. but I did wrote a page today, haiz.. Taking so long for a page.. worked Overtime for the pass 2 weeks. Everyone goes in rush. and Finally its about to finish but was too tired to do anything.

Before Well Grown said...

William : what you thought of isn't true...haha,the true is i did countdown by myself at the cybercafe...but the true when get through the its really more like the other me,maybe when celebrating the big days,all my friends will have their own thing to do...so i celebrate my own...but actually the sleeping times is enough...just the working time make it worse...its cost me 12 hours per day to work...its feel like not enough time to use...so you working overtime,no wonder you did not update your blogs...but is it over for your overtime working ?take a good rest bro...
~Bryan~

Anonymous said...

Hei bro,
Thanks for leaving comments in my blog,and I would like to remind you that NO NEED to mention "~BRYAN~" after you left the comment.
Coz ur name will appear on the bottom right of the column.
Did you see it?
Anyway, just a suggestion.

William aka Duke said...

OooO, I have a diffrent thinking, I was thinking of putting William after blah blah blah.. which I am proud to be naming my own name all the time. lol. It is just a name by the author. but up to particular individuals whether to sign or not.
Also, just a suggestion :p