Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stucked...

another day of wondering...i'm almost a living dead after a few week of gaming spree...my sleep time left only4~5 hours after my work and gaming...i think i have reach to the maximum...i feel tire because of some failure time management...there is too many of my plan is on hold because limited of time...and its the end of semester break...my new partner has to continue their study,its me again,who worked alone...partners come and goes,searching for someone to replace me...so that i can ran away...learn new things,meet new people and face different challenge...

i'm not complaining,life should be like this...i'm just a newbie intraining,not to proud,not to act mature...just someone who lose without guidance in a while...some comment theory is always on my mind...but ''thinking'' ''planing'' and ''act'' is different in realistic ,i'm lazy guy...challenge,we should have solve the problem,improve ourselves...i know that,but went its really happen...its different story,if the same problem showed...its not a challenge anymore...if failure,missed another chances...the more we solve,the problems will not be the same anymore...its become part of your life...i know that,but i did trying to escape sometimes...when will i overcome this weakness,''lazy''?...i think my life will change when one day i overcome this...

anyone who good in time managing ?i hope that i need no machine to help me on that...anyone?
leave your comment,i be glad to be your friend...
bye then,have a nice day =P

5 comments:

William aka Duke said...

Erm, just browsing Blogs.. I have a suggestion for the lose of direction.. I am doing it the same thing, Try Mind Mapping (or Mind Map), it will not be a big help perhaps, but it may reflect some element of your own capabilities. Such as what you are, and what is your interest or anything that may benefit your life) Life is more negatives than the positives. We always feel something missing than we gain. Life is short, missing chances is just a common factor, You just don't know how many good chances I missed and regrets. (or maybe I not not good at approaching people making friends or to start a conversation..) Avoiding the facts is not a good way to live, because the more you avoid and scare, all the facts will HUNT you til you get the point correct, usually by the time you regrets.. Well, all the good wishes to you dude.

Anonymous said...

thx william...never thought that someone will leave me suggestion this long,haha...maybe i could do something like you say''mind map''...hope that you will always read my blogs...if i have any question or problem...i will psot it here...help me find out the salution...nice to meet you...
~Bryan~

William aka Duke said...

It is ok.. I always try find blogs to read.. maybe will gain some experience people faced. Writing is just something I do, and my blogs are so long, maybe just longer than yours.. Cant help it, when I write I will write alot without stopping. haha do read it, you may think I am those crazy manias in writings. haiz.
Let it be...
DUKE.

Before Well Grown said...

omg...you still checked my blog after read...don't know how many people will do the same...i do read your blog already,you do have a longggg posting...i wonder when can i do the same...=P
keep in touch
~Bryan~

William aka Duke said...

Soon, When you have the time and the will, you can write as long as you like. Just happen to that I came home from countdown... 6 girls and 2 guys (include me) its so quiet.. then 2009 beginning not my year.. i make a stupid promise to fetch my God brother to work.. so I have to drive from home to menglembu.. about 35KM per day.. =(
thats gonna kill my petrol alot. Yea, keep in touch if ou willing too like I said. haha (Happy New Year.. hope you have a better year..)