Thursday, December 4, 2008

Under Construction...

since that my office desktop having some problem,so that i can't do anything...simply click on the internet,reading blogs,watch posting...after watched some video posting,there a lot person they posting their self recording bout their talent,guitar and some photography...i could have suddenly stunt and stare at the monitor by the pictures...what happened ?actually the true is not being inspired by them...but disappointed by myself,after this few year since secondary school,i started to know more bout ''Life''...life should be colorful,everyday faced different challenge...but my life seems to be really ''Blank'',empty...

there something on my mind,like wanted to do something...i think i mean bout my own career...maybe something big,special or we call that achievement...i need no any extra cabinet for my trophies or any award,there no achievement or not much special for me to think of,empty on the past...but when i realize i trapped inside my working life already...a full time working life...i thought to change my life,i thought to colored up every pieces of my own ''life puzzle''...even just thinking of changes already need lot of effort...do not speak of plan...i could have faint when i thinking of my installment without income...but actually its not that hard as i say,haha...=P i think i could have made it if i get a good time management...but still,have to wait for next year before i could have followed what i have plan...Zzz,suffering by the time...wish i could find something,anything to do so that i won't wasted the time i waiting for next year...

which that someone drop by and give me some suggestion...can you?
feel free to drop me any comment...^^
bye then,have a nice day =P

1 comment:

William aka Duke said...

Quick and easy.. If having time, do try buying some books.. start Learning DIY stuff! It may come in handy when time comes. There is NOTHING wrong in learning new stuff.