Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rod + Fishing line...

a day of wondering again...what on my mind was my another favorite thing to do except playing games,fishing...but for now,i can't go anywhere for this yet...what i be able to do is just fresh back my old memory when i was still kid...normally i follow my dad out to fishing,and that the only thing i can do and i like to do so...would you ran into some jungle,riverbank,or freshwater lake,sit there whole day and the spider,ants or some insect you don't even know its name is surrounding you?i would...what i know i was a kid who can't wait until Sunday,and follow my dad out for breakfast with family and went back home take all the equipment and get on the car...and still have to wait for an hours until we arrive to the suitable place for fishing...

i wasn't that active kid at home...not much talking with family members,so fishing was the last thing i get connected with my dad...i won't care if what place is that,sometimes we pass by a place weird smell,sometimes mud place..the environment won't be any distraction to me...what on my mind is only the catch of that day...what i remember is,i always get scolded by my dad because of too excited,i can sit and wait right under the sun without hat or any sun block,even raining,try get as close as i can to the water,so that i can get a good cast...make my pants dirty,sun burn after the fishing day,sick or flu....haha...miss that kind of day...you won't believe that i am a fisherman right now if you see me...the different between a person who like sun shower and a person who won't get him/herself exploit under the sun...

many of you would be curious...how fun could it be ?are you mad ? go under the sun whole day ? nothing else to do other then this ? worm ? yucks....omg,you go to that dirty place?all these i heard all this years, haha...i think you all will be understand when you try the fight with the fish,if a normal size you won't understand...if a extraordinary one?even once...you won't forget the feeling...that what keep me thinking of it all this year,from small boy until i work...

Alfred C. Glassell Jr, petroleum industry pioneer,philanthropist, world-class fisherman and member of the IGFA Board of Trustees, died October 29, 2008 after an extended illness. He was 95.
August 4, 1953 Alfred Glassell’s landed 1,560 pound black marlin is the IGFA All-Tackle record for the species, and it remains the ultimate measure of the sport for every serious marlin fisherman

can you imagine that a man stand with his barefoot and landed a huge fish almost eight times weight of himself ?with just a single fishing rod,i should remain you that a living fish the black marlin,the fish that everyone know its swim the most fast in the sea,when the fish rush it won't be simply 1560 pound that simple...

there i a have a dream,go around the world...have a fishing trip,i don't know rather its can come true or not...but its in my mind right now,i'm working hard for that...if you a fisherman that reading this blog,mind to share some of your experience or picture ? =P i be glad to see that...
bye then,have a nice day =P

3 comments:

lck said...

Hi,CK here.
Thanks for dropping by my blog...
BUT, Are we knowing each other?

Anonymous said...

Got ur 2nd comment,thanks.
And nice to meet u.

CK

William aka Duke said...

Fish is yummy..
The good spot to fish .. for me is unknown, but every year me and my family will drive to Lenggong a small city (maybe in a geographical area which you do not know) its about 30KM after Kuala Kangsar.. we pass by a great BIG lake, which also I do not know its name.. but there got a lot of Fish to catch. The fishes there are damn BIG! Good for Steaming. My Uncle opens a shop in KL, selling Gold fish lol..