Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello Christmas...

3 more minutes gonna be Christmas,but i'm still sitting infront of the monitor,posting...all my friends is celebrating,waiting countdown...but to me...Christmas is still same to me like ordinary day...but still i not complain any,just my friends won't ask me out for clubbing or such thing like this...maybe its because when i started to join them in a quite dumb look,short hair not over ear...and even skip school still bring along a big beg full of book...can you get the picture ?just one word,dumb...so until now,lot of my friends still treat me the same,but just a bit slightly changed...

but it doesn't matter how they treat me...but those life maybe is not my kind,if you asked me to stay overnight for gaming,there a chance i say yes(i think its over 70% is yes if tomorrow have nothing to do),if you asked me out to clubbing(i think its less than 30% I'll say yes) that me...

but maybe few year later my Christmas wi ll me lot more interesting,i think atleast more then just gaming and countdown infront of the monitor =P,if your reading this post...try ask me out on next year,making new friends =)

but still...wish you a merry Christmas...no present,pure wish...lol
bye then,have a nice day =P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas...

William aka Duke said...

I may take that you are not a Christian. Because most Christian will go to Church to Sing and Pray. For me, I am just Mix! Buddhist + Christian.. lol just because having a Christian name added by an Italian Lecturer I used to have in College lol. I just Practice Cultures. Dumb?? its not good cursing ownself. If you say DUMB then everyone is maybe more DUMB then you. If I ask people out, I wont be going gaming and clubbing haha, I just ask to go sit on the field watch the STARS (If any).. yikes. Its not a boring things to do, but gaming? clubbing? its a frequent practice. Try something weird. It may be interesting. While staying in KL, I usually go KLCC, lay there.. I do go for clubbing but very rare.. NO transport. LRT station closed after 11:45pm! Unless its the club house has special invitation, else every entry cost you about RM80 there, ZOUK, Velvet Underground etc. Ipoh likewise, its a dead city. BORING. Shopping centre just does not smell any fresher with Aromatheraphy and stuff. (I usually just go KLCC buy Japanese food.. yummy :p) Wow, asking a total stranger is dangerous.. I have a friend, who make a big mistakes, end up in bed.. haiz... becareful dude.

Before Well Grown said...

CK...
Merry Christmas to you too...what have you do on christmas ?

William...
hehe...so you celebrate your christmas?i get use to cursing my self,i always like this...but actually i did not blame any...i like gaming,its the way i do...when i was secondary school...i sit front of monitor more then 10 hours lol...but now reduce bit...not full time gaming...because when bored i do bloging...haha...but please don't scare

Before Well Grown said...

lol...wrong press...what i mean is
''please don't scare me with the last speech ( end up in the bed ) lol...''
~Bryan~

William aka Duke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William aka Duke said...

Well, it really happen to my friend. He got seduced! Like the European countries, open minded, easily get seduced lolx. I am not saying myself.. I not that "hamsap" which I normally hates it. I will go out if someone asked me out for movies. (unfortunately there isnt any international films in Ipoh, not like mid valley..) MY God Sisters (5 in group) lolx say will ask me out .. btw, what is it to be scared? lolx it reveals ur secret .. lolx (u a Virgin..) lolx Nola nola, just joking.. but of course, dont get involve in it if you dont want to face problems. My friend's friend just invite him for dinner.. lol because his friend did sex and his girlfriend suddenly has a baby, one night, he told his friends he did not imagine he will married so soon.. lolx (Just sharing), for me, I will always glad to go out have a movie, make new friend, dont bother what he/she is gua, at least the people I wanna know is good at heart people. hehe at least I am SINGLE, so no worries if got a lover then will be tied to go meet new friens. haha

Gaming.. I used to play lots of non-online games before paying my own streamyx. But mostly I play cheats lolx... some cant cheat.. I downloaded PS1 emulator for PC, to play some old fashion PS1 games, such as FF9.

Btw, I dont always celebrate Christmas every year, just that the time I am working in a company which I am sad to be.. so I just want to make myself happier haiz. and You have to stop cursing yourself, you be more happy if you just LET IT GO anything which is a mistakes you faced.

Aiyo, why so long jor, no write new blog lolx