Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wake Up Earlier Bit,So Hard For You ?

"Knock,knock..."someone knock on my door,trying to wake me up...then,my mum was the one who open the door "wei,wake up faster lo...take me to the bazaar" she said...the time was around 8:30 a.m. i forget that i promised her yesterday night...oh man,it was so freaking too early to me...normally i wake up 9:30 a.m. while my alarm set to 9:00 a.m. (because i have the habit that lay around even i'm already awake) but today,i just sit on the bed a few minutes and pull my lazy bone together then get going to bath already...luckily i back home early yesterday (around 12 if no wrong) but not sleep early la hehe...just back early so i can hang around,watch dvd(and sleep around 3),relaxing...its just slightly better then back home after gaming la...so back to the topic...

so i wake up and bath,all set and we head to the bazaar...around 9:00 a.m. Everything went on smooth and silently,because my mother is the one who sit beside me...so i have to drive safe/slow...after awhile we reach the bazaar that not far from my new house,the distance is just far bit compare with my old house...my mum go to bazaar with bicycle before this,and now have to cross a main road before reach to the bazaar,its too dangerous...so its my job to take my mum to the bazaar with car,in case of my mum safety...

get a parking,follow my mum around...help her carry those things that she bought...like i was still kid,i use to follow my mum to the bazaar,and i stop following since hope for more time to sleep...but now,the different is...my mum go bazaar with a big boy follow behind...a lot of person will like,"wow,now have a guardian come along ?" or "you good lor,your son follow along" i'm sure that every mother will happy and proud to heard that,or having someone accompany them to bazaar...all this just need your 30~60 minutes a day...on second thought,don't you worry that your mother raiding bicycle crossing the road alone ?they don't need your everyday...once or twice a week will do...i ain't doing well on this,but i'm changing along with the time that never stop for anyone...talking too much again =D
bye then,have a nice day =P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...You are the great son lor...
I never follow my mum go to Bazzar.
Shame on me!!!

Catherine Tan said...

yes..as i told u..
ur mum alwayz mention this infront of me..
i knew she always hoping that u will accompany her..
good boy~~ XD

Before Well Grown said...

Ck : what la you...maybe you have others thing to do le...no accompany mum go bazaar only count as good son ma...

Catherine : what la....i have go ok ?before this i also have accompany her go jor...not always only ma...

William aka Duke said...

Sob Sob.. everyone so kind here..
I did follow her to the bazaar, but we usually go different way, because I like cooking so much that I go but my own recipes.. ^^..
and sometimes I cook for the whole family.. some recipes I saw in TV, its good.. Man can cook these days, but if any of you do not cook, better start cooking.. hehe because erm.. Every Big Chef is a MAN hehe ^^ (dont know why..) Oh I like buying salmons.. fried "Telur Dadar".. my style.. make Thai soup.. using lemon grass.. (got people argue with me lemon grass is just for curry..) lolx

William aka Duke said...

OH typing error..
I did follow her to the bazaar, but we usually go different way, because I like cooking so much that I go BUY my own recipes.. ^^..

William aka Duke said...

yerr.. so many comments.. no one comments on my blog jo.. sob sob.. who is reading my blog geh?

talking food.. i miss Unagi.. I always go buy Japanese food at KLCC last time.. miss miss the delicious goodies..

Before Well Grown said...

good wor...i know how to cook,i normally go to the bazaar and stay on the fishy seller there...haha,but its old story already...

William aka Duke said...

miao miao..
you sounds like a CAT.. ^^ :p

Before Well Grown said...

what mean ?

William aka Duke said...

Bryan says: stay on the fishy seller there..
I say: Bryan wait the fish monger to give fish.. hehe ^^