Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gaming Addict....

This red thing...use to be one of my best buddy who accompany me get through those silent night with sound of cricket...this could be say as the most expensive thing that i have ever bought to myself...i spend money when i'm hanging out with my friends,girl friend, or while i'm working...mostly i spend on eating,not much on my own clothing/fashion...the others saving and insurance/fund plan...there not much visible expense with me...so this red thing could have be one of the most precious thing in my collections...but its really not much friends will hang out and play together...so a part of this gadget's function has forbidden...curently looking for ''Phantasy Star Portable'' but i need a english version...have fun with yours too^^
bye then,have a nice day =P

4 comments:

William aka Duke said...

ok.. I do not play portable, not that rich.. RM800 wow..
ok anyway, if you are not using torrent to find it, u can download Raysource its a program that used as torrents, and faster too..
NEXT.. u can get English version of your game at this site. Copy and paste and download. of cuz depends on how fast the line is.. lolx

http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/c1e432f3-095d-11de-b439-0019d11a795f/

if it works.. enjoy it.

THis is the website I found with that link:

http://www.youdragon.com/viewthread.php?tid=585825

Enjoy again.

Anonymous said...

Borrow me to play one day ler...

I like Wii and PS3 as well but I never had it!!!

Maybe, I will buy it for my birthday gift.

William aka Duke said...

Btw, if any of you wants to download movies using the raysource application, can do so too. here is a list of movies from way back the 80's or 70'so to 2008.. some do not have subtitles, but mostly English. I have not download non English movies, so not sure.

Check the list at:

http://www.ypfree.cn/list.asp?id=2369

Enjoy.
(I just download Ironman, and some recent movies..)
I hope all enjoy yourself, hehe dun buy pirated DVD so expensive.. lol

Sorry a Bryan.. no one read my blog :(
I advertise so i can share with all..

Tough LIFE said...

well its 1 of the few things that is needed in life for a teenager..it would be either PSP,PS2,PS3,Wii or wht-so-ever that have in the market...its like must have tech in life now..even a 6-yr kid hav 1 now..its just like hp now days..u walk on the streets almost every single persone hav 1 on ther pocket or bags..