Thursday, February 26, 2009

So,I'm Back...

haha...away for quite a time already...everyone fine ?back to normal finally...know why i say so ?actually its like this...just a while after Chinese New Year...and then house warming...and my sister married...everything happened between end of january and february...and my office's pc power supply spoil already!its spend me almost one week before i can started to online as usual does...so,i waited so long before i can updated my post..

Many things has happened,but don't know start to post from where...just give me some times...anyone pass by that would like to make a friends...be kindly drop me a message...
bye then,have a nice day =P

3 comments:

William aka Duke said...

hehe am I not friend with you?

Before Well Grown said...

ya,you are..

William aka Duke said...

yerr..not many people read my blog, pity me.. i need some comments too sob sob