Friday, March 13, 2009

End Of A Story...

I'm here today to bring the readers of this blog a message,yesterday i attended a funeral...one of my secondary school classmate has pass away...he was involve in a car accident with his girl friend...i been told by one of my friend in a phone call,in a middle of a boring day...my phone rings,and i saw my friend name...pick up as usual...

me : Hello!(in a cheer and loud pitch)
friend : wei,did you know XXX die already?

me : huh? XXX wor(i trying to confirm,make sure this not a joke)
friend : yala...XXX la...

me : ...(stunned)
friend : wei,wei...did you hear me?(he thought that was a phone problem,suddenly silent)

me : ya,i did...the XXX our school one wor...
friend : yala...


The news came and waked me from my slumber day...its stunned me for a moment,a blank on my brain make me fail to give a proper respond to my friend on the phone call...we ain't as close as we will hang out everyday...we have separated into different social group...ya,we have meet even we have separated,we can chit-chat while...we was schoolground gangster...we ain't gangster as you know...we were a gang of student that out of control...we shout,we play,making noise in the class,fooling the teacher,skip class,truancy...lot of school memories...

Leaving of my friend bring me a message,"atleast i'm still breathing for the next moment..." still,we have a long way to go and much more to be done...appreciate the moment you had now,remember every steps that you have takes...thanks for leaving me such memories...rest in peace,brother...
bye then,have a nice day =P

13 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

although i dunno he and she..
RIP..

Anonymous said...

How i wish to come back man

Before Well Grown said...

catherine : ern,its ok...nobody want this to happens..

sam : hey,talk bout come back...since when is the last time you come back har ?

William aka Duke said...

Rest in Peace..

Cherish the moments you have now, because no one knows that our next second will be as..

Anonymous said...

Now we must more appreciate who available be side on you!brother,hopefully i got the chance meet you again!MAY GOD HIM REST IN PEACE...!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE LA

Before Well Grown said...

what update...no mood ar...wei,why your using so many name ar...

Before Well Grown said...

gor,WHY YOU DIDN'T CALL ME WHEN OUR BIRTHDAY!!

Before Well Grown said...

YOUR*

William aka Duke said...

Gor?? Kai Gor-Gor?? or ..

Before Well Grown said...

ya....henry is my ah gor...

William aka Duke said...

wah.. need rotan.. ah gor's birthday oso dun remember ^^

Before Well Grown said...

hes oversea ok ?he use to call me...that why i ask him why no call me