Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let Me Go

Looking for a place where i can express my emotion without hurting anyone or anything...the thing that i'm trying to do was controlling my emotion,try to keep myself calm on any situation or anything that it have to be...the problem was i haven't master on this emotional thing yet...so,blog was my best friend for this...back to it...

I wonder what else could have make me more upset then a empty promise...when i heard those promises was like cross heart...they give me a feeling like ok, this fella...they are my friend but they will giving out a promise or a word after concerning what the word has made to be...but actually they didn't...am I too naive or what...i know the world is realistic, but they are my friend...I have not much friend but every each of them fill up my world very well...am I too special ?i giving out my every word after concerning bout is that I'm affordable or not...if not I will not giving out a promise that easy...if you're not willing to do it...just say "NO"...it help me more then trying to drag me and waste my time...eventhough its just a small matter...but even a small matter you can't complete it after you have promise...the problem was on me or you...i didn't aspect much...just say "NO" and I will say "thanks for your concerning"...its too easy to be done...but lot of people have forgotten it...ok now,I'm calm already xD so easy,haha...

bye then,have a nice day =P

4 comments:

lck said...

Good luck and friendship forever.

And,

Bye then and have a nice day!!!*wahahaha*

William aka Duke said...

oo Now you know you naive ah..

anyway, me start working at Genting jo.. everyday heavy Mist.. Good laugh in there.. can play oso, Free Lunch, Dinner and supper.. Free Ride home also.. wah but boring.. but life is Boring.. lol..
all the best to you.

just back for holidays.. 6 days.. find me at Genting la..

William aka Duke said...

ooh in Advertising and Entertainment department handles Designs, Entertainments like concerts etc.

William aka Duke said...

did you stop by read my blog?