Monday, October 12, 2009

Catch It Good...

Hello guys...Just come back from a war...i got a ''so so'' result,hope come out right before the last moment i gonna give up...i not sure that is a luck of a newbie or i just will giving out my 100 percent effort when i worry for the bad result from the war...or i have just let go of those chances previously? but one thing...i believe there no one made be loser,i think there no other way better then giving out the best i have...bless me...working hard is the only way right now...last week,due to transportation problem...one of my friend ask me to fetch him back right after work...let me have a chance get my on those manual focus camera...make my desire on those camera gain stronger...let put an end on this post with a picture =Dbye then,have a nice day =P

9 comments:

lck said...

the pic toooo SMALL...
make it LARGE lah!!!

Before Well Grown said...

ok ok...as your wish sir...by the way...you like it ?

lck said...

soli,i dun like it...haha
i tot the pic was took by u.

Before Well Grown said...

sigh,you wan say like this mou ? =.= but nvm...i was going to take a better one...

ck said...

taken by u? i was impressed by that photo!

William aka Duke said...

eeh I think I have seen that photo before.. lol in a Book.. that teach using camera Filters

Before Well Grown said...

Ck : sure not me le...i like this photo also...that why i post it...i will get some of these also..but not now la...haha

William : its not from a book...its a russia website...

William aka Duke said...

i am jobless.. haiz go genting interview, then 8TV interview.. me so bad luck, hope can get job either one.. else the old place all want me go back.. wah so FAMOUS meh me.. haiz.. but oso yes geh all knows my signature "HiHi".. hehe

Before Well Grown said...

owh...then you ganbateh lu...