Sunday, November 8, 2009

Get Up...

Day dream no more soldier! prepare to work...gonna work till 22th this month,hopefully can gain a good result before heading back to day off again haha...have to save up more money before my study start...trying to discipline myself,if not...i will going to mess up my own plan for study...after all,my plan has gone so well "god bless you" haha( MJ addict these day...)

Went
Cameron yesterday...I realize that my desire on photographing is already unstoppable...sigh,the process of saving money for something is really suffocation...but its ok,i can handle it...Ya!bring it on babe!wahahaha...looking forward for my own photo gallery~

bye then,have a nice day =P

3 comments:

William aka Duke said...

I want to see.. share share ^^ at least i am in 6 days holiday else wont have chance online.. haiz.. Gambateh Bryan

stop by my blog and comment la

Catherine Tan said...

ganbateh ne..
as mj's quote: god bless you b..
^^

William aka Duke said...

blesss you both can marry soon huhu hahahaha, me like usual, after few days me become famous for my department already.. i am the one make everyone laugh.. :p blekk.. If marry tell wor.. haha