Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Story of Bob


2/11/2008(Tuesday) was my buddy,Bob's wedding...i was excited to receive wedding invitation under my own name...because at my age,there should be not much of my friend is getting married or something like celebration...this is the second time i been invited to a wedding ceremony...this time should be different bit,because Bob was my working partner...we started to work together 1 year ago...its not a long time...but at least we meet almost everyday...i go to the ceremony with my girlfriend,at the beginning of the ceremony...i feels like,damn it...i was thinking that we was like NIP ''Not Important Person''...sitting there and only can chat with the people at the same table...because we do not know the other except the person in the same table!he only come to our table for once at the whole ceremony,and forced me to drink whiskey,yaiks...like get invited because of the ''procedure'',because we work together that all! but at the end of the ceremony,unexpectedly Bob come to our table in a half faint conditions after drink with all the guest on the ceremony...he come and shout''Bryan!Come...you come!''i was shocked...thought he gonna catch me and forced me to drink those whiskey again...but he didn't....he come and give me big hug...and say''Thanks for coming bro''the words let me feels that i am not NIP...i was a buddy to him...really grad to heard that...i am sure he is on the list when i get married...Be waiting,Bob!Best Wished for you and your wife...
there the story today,a Love Story...


bye then,have a nice day =P

No comments: