Friday, November 7, 2008

Day Off Part 1

by the time i writing this blog...i was playing game in a cybercafe located at section 2,named wangsa maju V2...i having my last day on kl today...but now is 2 o'clock in the morning...i playing game with 4 of my friends,while we having a break because waiting for player to join our game...and everybody was doing their own thing...i staring at the screen and reading someone else blog...i thinking of adding something for my own...because i only have 5 post so far...


thing that happen on this trip not much...but i decide to going without anyone accompany...i was just trying to escape from my prisoner life and experience some adventure on my own =P...this was the first time i raid LRT on my own...i travel between the buildings and walked the whole shopping complex on my own...and buying cloth without and opinion from the person beside me...

3/11/2008(Monday)this day 1 was rushing to catch up with the 6.30 p.m.bus to kl...this day i work alone,cause i going to have a one week off...so i have to let my partner off day before me...my boss promise to let me back before 5.30 p.m. but he lated...forced me to drive back home madly...but when i made it back to my home already 6 o'clock...lucky i have already finish packed my beg...so i just need to call the taxi and go bath...when finish bath,perfect...the taxi reach,my calculate was right!haha...but the most wrong thing i have done was...i lefted my 4gb memory card at my office!that mean no game on my psp this trip!with only 1gb memory card that filled with songs...but nvm...there is no necessary to play my psp game while i was traveling isn't it?but psp working even better with songs inside...because i could listen to music while i taking my nap inside the bus,i never expected my psp could use like this,haha...

i eventually awake,i feeling the bus swing swing abit and bounce bounce like the roller coaster...and looking outside the windows...feel like a dream...because i never plan to have this trip...but then i was raiding on the bus going to kl...but sit on the bus for 2 and a half hour i think,when i reach kl by the time around 10.20 p.m. and my 2nd sister's boyfriend already waiting for me at the bus station for quite a time...and he pick me up and we heading to place named''老媽子''steamboat restaurant,taked us almost hour to get to the restaurant,as soon as we reach the restaurant...my parent,two sisters my brother and my elder sister's boyfriend already there waiting for us to having our steamboat supper...but i forget to take picture,so don't have anything to upload for this steamboat restaurant,sorry...as soon as we finished,head back to my sister home...we gonna stay over at my sister home,located at cempaka...we back home with two cars,my parent back first and i followed my elder sister car...she going back to her working place to meet a little boy patient who gonna leave their hospital and head back to their hometown...so i accompany her to meet the patient...and back to their home,and have a good rest after that...what a rushing day...
bye then,have a nice day =P

(to be continue...)

3 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

tats a great trip isn't?
altought without me around..lolxx..
btw,
waiting for ur next post bout ur trip~~

-lishan- said...

hey:)
on your second post,
you r wrong. i read your blog.
haha!
found your link thru catty's.
gambateh. u can do it.
:)

Before Well Grown said...

catherine
ok le...mex time will be better one

lishan
never thought there a click by you..
haha..thx,same to yo too..