Monday, November 17, 2008

Day Off Part 2

4/11/2008(Tuesday),the second day since i arrived kl...me and my parent stay at my sister house,they seems like lot of plan...they awake at first and going out for breakfast,but they fail to wake me up by trying call me with phone...i successfully ignore all the phone call and get a big well sleep at last...until they come back and been forced to wake up...an innocent guy have to leave his bed,what a disaster....by the time i done,already 12 o'clock,and with the ultra speed of K.L traffic,we reach at sunway pyramid by around 1 o'clock...Zzz...actually i already hungry after i awake until i reach there....

Then my sister bring us to a restaurant name Long De Chuan Ren(龙的传人) at there we ordered a shanghai famous food,named siu long pao(小笼包)and others one...but did not take any pictures...so can't show you all...and then we walk around the shopping mall trying to get a new formal wears for my dad on my 2nd sister wedding party(my dad can't wait for it)...this was not my day...i just went out with my family,and have a walk...accompany my parent looking for their new shirt and giving some opinion...

when we finish shopping the time around 5 o'clock if no wrong...we heading back home and have a bath,and prepare for our main mission that we coming kl,?Family Photo Shooting...we did not eat any dinner and meet up with my 2nd sister,she already snapping for whole day did not eat any...when we reach there i saw my 2nd sister and her future husband on a wedding dress and makeup totally different from before...and we all prepare and change our wears,all changed into a formal looks after change...wait my 2nd sister finish before us,and start to snap our Family Photo...we never capture picture like this before...haha...maybe you could try sometimes,its fun...i will upload the photo and share those picture when i get it...

when we finish,we head back...and rush for our dinner...before my 2nd sister fainted(she just drink for whole day,to prevent void her makeup haha...)we have a Bak Kut Teh(肉骨茶)for dinner and i have a extra porridge...to satisfy my great appetite...my parent,big sister and my elder brother went back ipoh after this,so in no delay...we went back and only me left at kl with my 2nd sister and her future husband...that all for this day...
bye then,have a nice day =P

(to be continue...)


No comments: