Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something That Never Change...

"i will be late a bit" this is what i have sent to my coleg this morning...i can't pull myself together even my alarm is ringing repeatedly...but at last i had successfully rejected the offer of devil,get up and bath...yesterday was just a ordinary day...the different is just one of my buddy going to leave ipoh again,after coming back for 2 days...we going for gaming as usual...and went for a late night supper and have a chat...our topic just nonstop...from east to west from sky to the deep sea...gaming,hero use,strategic,control skill,friend,attitude,economic,global warming,what life should be,what life has to be...from i finish work 10 p.m. until i reach home take bath at 6.15 a.m. we sit on the car and chat for almost 4 hours...i think this could be even longer if we wasn't work for the next day...but nevermind...atleast you bring me lot of information...thanks bro,come back more often eh...
too tire,till here then...
bye then,have a nice day =P

13 comments:

ck said...

Wow,sit in the car and chat for 4 hours...next time find a mamak stall ler, don't torture yourself.
By the way,i'm ck, your NS friend, first time dropping comment at here. =]

Catherine Tan said...

wow wow..
wei a,
ur blog views till thousands liao le..
congrats congrats..
ekekeke..

Henry Lee said...

who is that mean your friends will leave from ipoh?By the way,I'm headache thinking a lot my future.....!Ashamed...!T.T

Before Well Grown said...

Ck : Hey,so we meet at here also...not wanna sit at car for so long...we went back from mamak le...but just talk talk talk like nia...

Catherine : yea yea,"at last"...thx,hehe

Henry : gor,come visit more often le...we can chat here,facebook and friendster those i already did not log in aften le...

Before Well Grown said...

Henry : eh...sam come back from kl ma...lol,not always meet lo...

Samuel Law said...

wah... hou gong weng ah! -.-

William aka Duke said...

wahhh
Sounds Good oo.. and Long time no hear Ipoh people yumcha and chat til 6:15am.. All my friends not in Ipoh anymore.. But I am sure soon they will be back again.. some resign from TV station .. only now I know.. so rare.. keep it up and Break the mindset of IPOH.. haha ^^ I did that before and yumcha from Noon till night the next day lolx...

LCK said...

What a long-talked night!!!
Finally, the Genuine-CK appeared.
I think I have to change my nickname from now on.

Before Well Grown said...

Sam : meh hou gong weng...come back more often la sui zai...

William : owh,noon till night ?so long le...no need to eat ?hehe...

LCK : you can use your name also de...as long as you all put the link of your website...the picture will shown de ma...no worry

William aka Duke said...

Bryan:
I do not eat much, or I eat what it is served. And while staying in KL, I abuse myself alot, 3 days just drink plain water.. or at noon, just fruits. Yeah, long chat with friends, drinking at mamak.. and sometimes my China friends brought beers from his homeland we drinks that too. Calsberg is plain water for me those days.. have you ever consume alcohol from China near the border of Tibet thats has a alcohol volume of 60%? thats a new thing, more like a cocktail, tequila + gin + vodka and juices..
I wanna try GRAVEYARD.. blek :p

Before Well Grown said...

nop,non alcohol...

William aka Duke said...

yea.. have not try drinking it for a long time .. vut back to calsberg again at home sometines.. just happen to have a can at home.. I was thinking get sake (japanese finest rice wine).. haha. yea, drinking just dont make it a habit. Ooo just finish watching Fast & Furious 4.. I should comment on the person sitting next to me.. OMG, its like that person sitting on 2 seats..

William aka Duke said...

OooO Everyone asked when my Birthday is suddenly ^_^!!