Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Keep On Going...

My post getting less and less these day...i can't figure out what to post,even i found or get some material to post...my grammar just can't satisfy my need...and freeze infront of the monitor for nothing,and last turning into a gaming addict...i though to start reading some books,to improve some writing skill and my english at the same time...but untill the day that my english has well improve...there no body will still following my blog already...but yet,the show have to go on...so,everyone please be patient...till the day come...

Watashiwa Bryan Desu

Watashi shikoto ganbaru desu =P

i'm not sure right or not,but atleast i know what it mean...
bye then,have a nice day =P

7 comments:

Wannabe Economist said...

bro, who said you need good english to write a good entry lar?

William aka Duke said...

I am reading it oo.. I am an audience ^^
Yealor, who say you need a good English to write blog? Can use singlish if you want, as long as the sentence makes sense and reader friendly.
Gambateh oo.. ^^

the link i provided got help u not in the psp game?

William aka Duke said...

Blog is meant to share with us some part of your life to us.. what you ae thinking, what you want to share, but erm I think hor.. you can share with us in everything..

Before Well Grown said...

WE : Aiyar...you don't understand de la...wanna share more don't know how to tell it out...>.< you come back upgrade upgrade my english lo...

William : the psp i didn't download owh,go buy already^^ thx anyway...

William aka Duke said...

Really? thats good.. Enjoy la Brother..tomorrow go "Ghost Visiting" I really cant go to places like this but I have to company family go Lenggong some more so far.. cuz like always maybe people say I think too much, but I see dead people or can sense things happening after that.. or seeing or stand close to coffin or go to particular area in the hospital.. sien.

nana said...

nice blog XP
although i not yet really know what blog is...
but at least i know its for communicating with ppl XP~
hope to hear more from u ^^

Before Well Grown said...

thx...be sure to update your blog too^^ i'm waiting for it...