Monday, August 2, 2010

The Answer Was, You...


A random day last week,while I was bathing...there a thought come knock on my head...

"Bury my body, do not build any monument, keep my hands outside so that the world knows the person who won the world had nothing in his hands when dying"

This is what my teacher use to pumped into my head when i was still small...

It mean we will goes in the same way we came, there will be nothing left when we die, no matter this quote is true or what...but its depends on how you think, we must have a positive thought bout this quote...or else it sound like leading us into a peaceful world where everybody end up wearing leaf, and climbing tree are the only entertainment...I think adding a speech behind it will be better...

Bury my body, do not build any monument, keep my hands outside so that the world knows the person who won the world had nothing in his hands when dying, *"do won the world before you are dying"

No matter what your religion or culture, we are the answer where we born to answer a question "finish up the essay which starting with " I " on your own word" we should embrace our dream...we can fill it up with whatever we hope to...as there is no limit of your word usage in this essay, so if you are wasting your time like me for the moment, is time to wake up with some brainstorming...find out what you which but not yet done for the moment (do think of positive) no matter how hard it make to be done...

As the quote said, we had nothing when we are dying...but if you're a person who won the world, i believe your greatness will stay with your people as how the quote has passing to me...do something great but good to the world let the people remember you, participate on this race of life!...or try to clap your hand thousands times in a minute (who knows it might happen one day) and let your name live in the book of world's record let the coming generation know bout you. Life is just once, you can think twice...but it won't happen twice.

bye then, have a nice day =P

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

great people leave their legacy =)

Before Well Grown said...

haha,ya...wish we all did the same =)