Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello Ipoh...

I just went back ipoh two days ago...everything back to normal again,everyone been busy around...i'm just the one who sit at home,and my whole family members are worry bout what am i doing...rest too much,stop worked and didn't plan any bout my future...like always,the first step are usually the most difficult thing to do...worry take a wrong step,and time wasted just like that...and i have sit at home for almost two weeks and spent one week in KL...there goes one month times...a few people ask me,what have you done at KL?"nothing,just like staying home as normal"that my answer for them...i'm not claim that my sister didn't spent time on being a good guild...the problem is i'm the one who ignore to have more fun at KL...they say what a waste,came KL didn't shopping...this and that...shopping ain't mean everything to me...its just i buy thing when i need to...i bought a anime cd at KL,a bug eater plant and three pair of sock...total spent i think within rm200 including LRT ticket,eat and etc...i'm not trying to save,but i'm kind of stingy to myself...so you won't see that i'm wearing lot of accessory,fashion wears...ordinary guys,collar-T,short pants,jeans with a bearbrick beg is what i wear for this whole year...but so sorry sam,cklee...didn't make up to my promise...i'm going to start my game,so my post will end here today...
bye then,have a nice day =P

5 comments: