Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Put It Down...

hello everyone...i brought you all a good/bad news...i'm gonna leave my company!cheers~actually i don't know its really is this true or not...sigh...but hopefully i got the chance to go out and learn more things...but i not really got plan for the days that is coming...study ? working ? what about both at the same time ? but the last one should need a lot of effort...but the main point is get away from this company...i doesn't really know the stress,demand for my own satisfaction is getting heavier then i thought...the things that i gain from my work,has become burden when i decided to change/stop work...flash back my old memory,when i decided to work,i just trying to escape from college/study...i don't like being control because i need something from my family,actually its not that serious matter...i be more likely to spent my own money...so i open up the newspaper,look for job,any kind just any...as long as i have the qualification ...i didn't ask my family for permission that i gonna drop my course and start work...and fate decided me to work under this company,i 1st interview and didn't get any respond for almost a week,after that i receive call from the company and ask me to start work...and when i was new boy...1st stepped into this company,i know nothing bout my job...and the work getting handy each day,and become part of my life...so far i have come these day...what i have earn is just more then money,we can't count everything in unit...something is more then word could say...any how i wish we end this peacefully...and there goes my 2 and a half years...
bye then,have a nice day =P

17 comments:

~nana~ said...

wah.. finally wo..
congrats congrats..
at least u had ur 1st step d^^

Before Well Grown said...

haha...thanks,anyway...any suggestion gor my next step?haha...

Henry Lee said...

U better plan probaly your future or u get a new job before u resign because it is really wasting you time and money after u lost your job.I knew this is your terrible worked in this 2 and half years but JUST IN CASE(以防万一).Anyway,hopefully hear your 2nd good news as soon as possible or u come visit me and i got a job and courses for you.

Before Well Grown said...

ern...actually everything happen too fast so i didn't plan it very well...but i got some offer from a few company also...i think rest for a while will be the 1st thing to do^^
you le ?at there still well ma?long time didn't receive your news le...

Henry Lee said...

Im good now!Working new place in 7days a week,Is OK for me cause 4pm to 12am at least as you said NO STRESS.I don't think too much for my future.It will make me headache.Hopefully can meet you soon.

lck said...

Viva la vida!!!

I believe you will meet the Better in Time.

Gambateh!!!

Before Well Grown said...

Henry : so you start work already ? good to hear that...you must take care of yourself...you promise me you will come back after five years last time before you go...

Before Well Grown said...

lck : thanks...anyway didn't see you online so late...this is 1st time^^ looking forward for the trip...

Henry Lee said...

I don't know now!something is i can't to control,something is i can't to make my decision,i really tired facing my family here.So,i can't promise you anymore!have a job then work,have a food then eat,have a night time then sleep,Thats all i can do now!It is fucking numb life to me.REDICULOUS.....!

Before Well Grown said...

henry : if you having trouble coming back its ok...but try get use to what you have to now and make change slowly...let me know if anything can help you

William aka Duke said...

wah u both.. lol so nice.. i wish my didi is closer to me.. haiz.. wah haha whowants a god brother here .. I want I want.. jealous huhu..
Bryan.. chnage job soon.. congrates.. you make a new step in life.. quite BIG.. Life is always a challenge.. no challenge will means no life at all, learn new things as you grow, somday whatever skills you have will make you easier when things come up to you. and Life is .. to survive.. haiz.. I also never ask many from my family, even thought they can pay a big item in cash, nah, i set my rules and it is good for you Bryan that you have the same set of rules you follow by yourself. But be cautious, it wont be easy when you have problem but remember to get a helping hand and always SMILE and that will eventually cast the stress far far away.. I am happy for you.

William aka Duke said...

and hoping someday you will step in my blog again and comments there too..

Henry O'brien Lee said...

I'm fine here!No worry!I won't back at the moment.Take care yourself!If i back will hire you help me to do something(secret)can't tell u here!Talk to u soon...!

William aka Duke said...

wah secret Agent 003 huhu

Tough Life On Earth said...

sohai..so long d still havent decide what to do with ur life...??

Before Well Grown said...

yalor,hmm...so confuse to find course la....job la...fainted

Tough LIFE said...

i think u should do both...too focus on 1 thing will not suit u...get more exp 1st with outside world...as u study u get more knowledge on what path to work on so u wont mistake choose like u did b4...finish a course anything will do...u dont need a prof cert to get jobs...work it out...might help u...

p/s dun make decision by logic thinking...use reality to compare...