Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Learning..

After my yesterday post...i struggle again,with my english should i continue build up my blog ?will there a single click on my blog a day ?should i read a few novel or read lot more blog before i wanted to start my own blog ?or just started it and being myself ?and the real problem i facing now...with the primary standard english and the life like a prisoner,i have no idea how to continue my blog...

Still when you finish read the paragraph above...you will now having trouble,how could a person like this dare to build their own blog or maybe you will see an inactive blogger,that only post something every few month or something...but thought...you reading if now lol =P



I have no idea where this picture come from i receive this picture from a friend of mine in a mail,but thought its kind bit meaning to me...its describe the emotions of the human,just one step aside...bye then,have a nice day =P

2 comments:

Më| §zë said...

everyone has to start some where...


;)


all the best to you!

Before Well Grown said...

ya...but its different between start with support or u start it on your own...haha
thx...
~Bryan~